Training for Impact is a crowfunding platform created specifically to support Training, Coaching and like-minded projects. The platform also allows you to create your own crowdfunding projects using a few simple steps. Registration is free and has no obligations or costs.
- As a user you register on our site and fill in your account information. Your optional profile photo can be uploaded from your computer or pulled from gravatar.com
- When you register to our site you become a member (no strings attached), that is able to support projects of your liking. You will also receive creator permissions, that allow you to post your own projects to our site. This is done automatically, again, this does not imply any costs or obligations.
- Once your account is enabled, you can then access a tab called ‘My Projects’ on your dashboard and you will be able to create a new project from there. Setting up an account and creating a project on training4impact.com is free. However, when your project receives the requested funds training4impact.com does charge an administration fee, and in order to cover transaction fees, a further deduction of 3% + €0.25 will be made for payment processing and bank charges. The fees, depending on the type of project will be charged as follows:– All or nothing Crowdfunding; deduction of 4% of Contribution (admin fees) and 3% of Contribution plus €0.36 (transaction fees).– Keep it all Crowdfunding; deduction of 6% of Contribution (admin fees) and 3% of Contribution plus €0.36 (transaction fees).All fees and amounts stated in relation to the Service are in Euro unless otherwise stated. Depending on the type of project, your contribution may not be debited immediately and instead this will occur at the end of the project when the cumulative contributions for the project reach the stated target. Please read our Terms and Conditions for details.
- Once you’ve submitted your project, it will need to be approved by an administrator. Once approved, it will be online and you can start sharing the link and raising funds for your project.
It’s a simple 4 step process for users to be able to raising money for their genius idea or fund-raising project. What your project focuses on is up to you!
We will host the following kinds of crowdfunding projects:
- Donation Based Crowdfunding: Contributions go towards a charitable cause or a strictly social project.
- Lending Based Crowdfunding: Sponsors/Investors are repaid for their financial support over a period of time. This option comes at hand, e.g., when a social project will be supported and paid by a given local government, organization or investor and has to be pre-financed by the counterpart (the Project submitter) during the initial stage of the project. There are options with and without lending fees depending on the purpose of the project.
- Reward Based Crowdfunding: Sponsors/Investors receive a tangible item or service in return for their funds. Many options here.
- Equity Based Crowdfunding: As this is a pure business option the Sponsors become Investors and may receive stakes in a given company.
All options include a way to give back to society contributing to better world by Training and or Coaching people, that could not afford paying for it.
We have created a “Sponsor-Seal” that identifies every sponsor from our website. Read more about it here: Sponsor-Seal
There is an interesting TEDx Talk by TEDx StHelier Paul Dunn called Impact, Habit and Connection published on youtube we invite you to take a look at.
It is not related to our website but it has a very good message and an idea worth spreading.
The link is obtained by the share button under its youtube post.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx